Brand Marketing Intern
Tiqets / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Tiqets is looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to join the Brand Marketing team in Amsterdam starting from February, 2023. Your main focus will be assisting in marketing campaign execution for both B2B and B2C audiences and supporting online and offline events. We are looking for someone hyper-organized who enjoys setting up and developing processes and knows how to break down a project into smaller priorities. You make things happen, can manage a budget, and are fluent in English.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn marketing strategy at a fast-paced, international company.
* Assist in planning and contributing to the creation of email campaigns, web and social media content
* Assist with the design and execution of social media and brand campaigns
* Managing monthly newsletters, email campaigns and content partnerships
* Assist in the management of website SEO
* Help with the planning and hosting of both online and offline marketing events
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we're hiring a Brand Marketing Intern to join us!, We're revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We're dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Brand Marketing Intern, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
* Be accessible: Help out, communicate honestly, and be there for each other.
* Be remarkable: Have fun, think creatively, and celebrate great moments together.
* Skip the line: Be fast, flexible, and smart; take responsibility and push forward.
* You have excellent English communication skills
* You are doing a Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant field of study (Marketing, Events, Business or similar) for the whole period of the internship. If you are not a student anymore, please check our other vacancies!
* You are available for a period of 6 months.
* You are living in or close to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
* You are an EU citizen or you are already studying in the Netherlands
* You are up for an exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment
* You are comfortable working to deadline and to budget, and able to efficiently manage your own projects and time
Conditions and benefits
* Bright, welcoming office located in the centre of Amsterdam
* Travel allowance
* Fun, sociable events in and out of the office
* Competitive internship allowance
* Friday drinks
* Tuesday's Pizza & beer sessions
* 20% personal Tiqets discount code to explore great museums/venues worldwide
* Opportunity to make an impact in the fastest growing tech scale-up
* The 5 hottest young startups of the Netherlands right now!www.tiqets.com