Finance Associate Intern
SkinVision / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The Finance Associate Intern is responsible for ensuring our business remains financially healthy by helping to improve financial processes and reporting. As a young professional in this position you will work closely with the CFO and collaborate with multiple functions across the entire organisation, including sales, marketing and other members of the leadership team. With over 800k active users and more than 15k users joining us every month, we're growing rapidly. You will join a driven team working tirelessly to find most innovative ways to support the health system through talent and commitment.
* You will support most accounting process, such as cost invoicing and revenue recognition
* Prepare, close and analyse monthly financials (and financial forecast) and report to CFO and shareholders
* Be the point of contact for relevant external stakeholders such as tax advisors and external accountants
* Leverage the necessary insights to the team such updates in financial commitments and revenue projection
* Negotiate with supplier contracts and manage office supplies
* Responsible for following key projects in new purchase invoice scanning, invoice authorisation system and business to business invoicing
At SkinVision, every single day is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology allows users to take ownership of their health, recognising signs of skin cancer from anywhere, at any time.
* Willingness to work for at least 24 hours per week
* Currently enrolled in a higher education institution in Financial Accounting
* Accounting and finance knowledge and appetite to turn into a real professional experiences
* Interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
* You have an analytical mindset and can use it to strategically tackle issues
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives and working across multiple teams
* You have a great sense of ownership, you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done
* Experience with Exact Online is a plus
* Proficiency of English both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus.