Full Stack Developer Intern
Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Full Stack Developer Intern you will participate in the development of Dashmote's new generation DaaS (Data as a Service) application and BI application to ensure smooth delivery of analytical solutions and data access towards our clients. You will be part of the Dashmote Engineering team.
The Dashmote Engineering team consists of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Analysts collaborating together from cities like Amsterdam and Shanghai (or currently from home). Dashmote's main goal is to provide a fully automated data & analytics solution for clients to help them win more business on a global scale.
* Work on designing and building DaaS/BI applications on vue stack/flutter
* Build REST APIs & manage data storage infrastructure like Postgres and DWH for the applications
* Build UI for users and admins
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
* Relevant in full stack development is a big plus
* VueJS or Flutter(mobile + web) is nice to have
* Work experience with Firebase is highly desirable
* Good understanding of (non-)relational databases, and data warehousing concepts.
* Exposure to devops environments with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions, etc.)
* Good code practice. Test driven development.
* Experience with Python, AWS Services (e.g.S3, Athena, and Redshift), and container technologies (Docker) is a big plus
* Full time availability for minimum 6 months
Conditions and benefits
* An internship salary of €400 (with a travel reimbursement of up to €100 if residing outside of Amsterdam)
* Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam
* Dashmote Flex: a mix of working from home and the office + 20 days of working remotely (anywhere in the world!)
* Unlimited holiday policy
* Company Laptop
* Travel Reimbursement when located outside of Amsterdam
* Referral Bonus
* Free Dutch course (depending on availability)
* Free access to well-being resources including certified psychologists (OpenUp)
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings and snacks at the office
* Working within an international team of around 60 people that truly value your contribution
* An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!