HR Assistant & Office Management Internship
Dealroom / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The rapid growth of Dealroom requires a diligent and hungry HR Assistant & Office Management Intern to take over the general operation of our office. This role at Dealroom will involve organising and administering the office, placing you in a key position to ensure its smooth functioning on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, friendly, and pleasant working environment, ultimately contributing to the overall employee experience.
As part of the Finance & HR team, you will also be involved in supporting the smooth running of daily administration of HR-related activities, maintaining employee records, and serving as a liaison between the Finance & HR team and employees for effective communication.
You are an energetic and enthusiastic person who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and who enjoys the challenges of supporting an office of multicultural people. You can handle a wide variety of administrative projects and execute support-related to-dos and can do so independently., * Ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis, including maintaining a tidy and pleasant office environment, purchasing office supplies and equipment, liaising with staff and suppliers to maintain proper stock levels
* Contribute to our employee satisfaction and engagement, including ordering anniversary gifts, company swag, and planning super cool company events, either online or physical
* Supporting the Finance & HR team with administrative tasks such as keeping personnel records up to date, ensuring that contracts and employee documents are executed correctly and on time
* Assist with new hire onboarding tasks, such as ordering equipment, scheduling introductory sessions, assigning keys, onboarding experience surveys so that we can continue to improve our onboarding process.
* Work on impactful projects to drive employee experience (think about onboarding, offboarding, diversity & inclusion initiatives, etc.
What we can offer you
* Internship fee
* Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
* Positive, empathic and outward-focused colleagues, and customers working at the forefront of innovation and technology
* Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality:
* Home office set up (desk, chair, monitor, etc.)
* Flexible working hours
* Take your birthday off
* Daily office lunch
* Travel reimbursement
* Employee Stock Units plan
* Learning & Development budget
* Health & well-being initiatives
Dealroom is a leading global provider of data and intelligence on startups and ecosystems.
Dealroom's mission is to accelerate entrepreneurship & innovation through data transparency.
With our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and an international team of 70 employees, we are ready for the next phase.
Today, Dealroom already has a well-recognized brand in the startup ecosystem, and clients located across four continents.
In the next phase, we want to become a globally leading data provider for our three core segments: VC, enterprise, and government.
Our passion for startups, scale-ups, and innovation lives in our work.
The team is ambitious, diligent, and proactive, but with a strong sense of fun, as seen at weekly team drinks! We continuously strive to live our values.
While we do have a spacious office in Amsterdam, we also support the possibility of working remotely and provide the necessary equipment and resources to set you up for success in a hybrid work environment.
If you are a focused, ambitious and curious individual, with a good understanding of technology and a proactive mindset, please read further!, * Currently enrolled in your last year of Bachelor's or Master's with a declared major in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics or a similar field of study
* Available at least 16 hours per week, starting January
* Fluent in English; strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
* Self-starting, independent, and pragmatic
* Organised, able to prioritise, and with excellent time management skills
* Proactive and able to handle a high-volume workload
* Comfortable working in a multicultural and fast-growing startup work environment