HR Intern 人力资源实习生(英语)
Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As our Intern, you will play an important role in the HR team. Working closely with the Shanghai HR as well as the Amsterdam Staff team, you will be involved in multiple company initiatives to improve office culture. You enjoy working in an incredibly varied role and optimizing HR processes to ensure that the organization runs smoothly.
- Prepare and organize various HR-related activities, including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, and team event coordination together with the HR team
- Provide support for our recruitment and employer branding initiatives
- Assist with general HR & Office Operations
- Support decision making by gathering and analyzing employee surveys and other data
- Build and maintain relationships with employees in the Shanghai office
- Organize team-building events
Dashmote is a start-up focusing on the next generation of data products powered by AI technology, with offices in Amsterdam (HQ) and Shanghai. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter decisions.
With about 60 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and therefore we need to make sure that we have the right people in place to put such plans into practice. Do you want to boost your career by contributing to Dashmote's core product, used by some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies? Then we're looking for you.
You are nearing the end of pursuing your bachelor's degree or your master's degree in HR or a related field
- You have a startup mindset - you're adaptable and enjoy wearing multiple hats!
- Experience in HR and/or Recruitment is highly preferred
- You have strong analytical skills and an ownership mindset
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- You can work at least 4 days per week
Conditions and benefits
You're available for a 3-6 month internship starting as soon as possible
What's in it for you:
- Great office location right in the city center of Shanghai
- Referral Bonus
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings, and snacks at the office
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- 180-250/day internship salary
This position does not promise a full-time transition after the internship ends/此岗位不保证实习结束后的转正机会
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!