Tiqets / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As an Intern in the Merchandising team, you'll get obsessed with conversion and customer experience, and focus on what you can learn and what actions you can take today to improve the customer experience. Overall our goal is to increase the revenue per customer coming to our site. Therefore the five-person Merchandising team will help you learn about analyzing site usage, aligning with other teams on their projects, configuring optimizations, and monitoring the impact of your changes. Interning in Merchandising means you'll learn a lot about how an e-commerce scale-up really works. You'll work with many teams because Merchandising is the spider in the web, and most importantly you'll become proficient executing data analyses and using your learnings to describe user-facing improvements., * You'll get exposed to all facets of Merchandising at Tiqets, including ticket pricing and availability, content customisation and optimisation, improving our checkout, helping customers discover products better, bundling, and building and executing upselling sales strategies.
* You'll be responsible for operating a part of our site, starting with something small but crucial, and growing from there!
* You'll actually get your hands dirty, making changes that will be viewed by customers in real time, whether that be copy changes, creating new sales bundles, adding new tickets to sell, changing prices, or making new types of pages to attract new audiences.
* You'll keep track of your tooling / market and KPIs on a daily / weekly / monthly basis, and its impact on the company goals
* You'll keep track of problems specific to the tools / market on which you are working, sharing feedback with Product teams to help improve forthcoming features.
* You'll learn to update Merchandising Playbooks (guidelines and rules on how to optimise) so others can understand how we do things
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we're hiring a Merchandising Intern to join us!, We're revolutionising the way people buy tickets to cultural venues and attractions all over the world. Our technology lets users easily book the best tickets in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks, and more easily than ever.
We're dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Merchandise Intern, send us your CV. We might be looking for YOU!
* Be accessible: Help out, communicate honestly, and be there for each other.
* Be remarkable: Have fun, think creatively, and celebrate great moments together.
* Skip the line: Be fast, flexible, and smart; take responsibility and push forward.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree with an analytical focus
* You are enrolled as a student
* Some professional experience helps to ensure you're comfortable working in an (informal but intense!) office environment
* Analytical skills, and a willingness to learn how to execute data analyses and how to manage small projects independently
* Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing
* Experience in scenarios where you have been able to thrive in uncertainty and really improve something, showing good judgement, problem-solving and follow-through skills
* Ability to work in a team, follow guidance of team Playbooks, and the company strategy
* Living in the Netherlands
Conditions and benefits
* Young, dynamic, international working environment
* Travel costs benefit
* Fun, sociable events in and out of the office
* Competitive internship allowance
* Friday drinks
* Tuesday's Pizza & beer sessions
* Tiqets academy
* Our well-known annual ski trip
* 20% personal Tiqets discount code to explore great museums/venues worldwide
* Opportunity to make an impact in the fastest growing tech scaleup
* Bright, welcoming office located in the centre of Amsterdam