International Business Internship
ans Delft / Delft (NL)Apply on site
* Writing a strategic plan of approach on how we can gain market share in a specific region.
* Setting up a network with potential customers.
* Getting in contact with potential customers abroad.
* Going along to trade fairs and conferences abroad.
* Demonstrate the platform to potential customers.
* Participating in big bidding projects.
* Support the preparation of various projects.
* Support in marketing related tasks.
This is what we can offer
* Being part of one of the top entrepreneurial technical hotspots in Europe: YES!Delft.
* Gaining knowledge in a growing SaaS company.
* Being part of a company with a flat structure.
* Working with a team of exceptionally motivated people.
* Amazing company lunches, (healthy) office snacks and drinks.
* Flexible working hours (both from home and our office).
* An internship compensation fee.
* A fun and inspirational office.
* Fun team activities.
* A MacBook.
Ans is an online grading and assessment platform based in Delft. We are committed to improving education and making it as easy as possible for everyone. Our team consists of +20 dedicated professionals with a passion for education and entrepreneurship.
With over 75,000 educators actively using our platform, it is time for the next step. In addition to increasing market share in our current markets, we are eager to enter new markets. With the goal to make more schools and universities enthusiastic about our solution. The sky is the limit with our Software-as-a-Service application.
This is why we need you! We want to grow our business in new markets and we are looking at how we can develop the platform to meet specific needs of current and potential users.
You will be part of a team of enthusiasts that will stimulate the use of Ans in different regions. We are a young team and see everyone as a worthy team member.
We are looking for a motivated, independent talent who is enthusiastic to work on the growth of Ans. For this, we expect that:
* You study in the field of: Economics, Business, Finance or Accounting. With focus on Sales and Marketing.
* You are a Bachelor or Master student.
* You are curious, eager to learn and proactive.
* You have an advanced proficiency in English.
* You are based in the Netherlands during the internship.
* Proficiency in other languages is a bonus!