Internship Customer Support Germany
Goboony / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
We do everything we can to offer our users a good service. This is also an important aspect in which we differentiate ourselves from others! As a Customer Service Intern at Goboony you will do more than just answer questions. You will be continuously involved in improving the customer journey of our users and helping Goboony to maintain high service standards.
Your tasks will include:
* Answering questions via email, phone or WhatsApp.
* Helping users resolve a claim or conflict.
* Helping new advertisers to rent out their motorhome.
* Ensuring that payments are processed smoothly.
* Identify areas for improvement based on your own findings and feedback from users., The team works partly remotely, in one of our co-working offices or in our head office in the centre of Utrecht. You will work closely with the Support Manager, the Country Manager and the Support and Supply teams.
For Goboony, the leading camper sharing platform in Europe, we are looking for an intern for our support team in Germany. In the support team, you will learn everything about the structure of customer service in an international company. Together with your German and international colleagues, you will be the first point of contact for our renters and travellers., This is your chance to become part of the fastest growing RV sharing company in Europe! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
* Freedom! That's what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, to show initiative, to take responsibility and to develop yourself.
* A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
* Remote working with world-class tools and our website with in-house development.
* A camping work trip with the team.
* A young and international team.
* We'll give you a €250 travel credit so you can take a camping trip yourself to experience freedom.
* We don't count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your personal life and a healthy combination of both. We recommend taking at least 25 days. But you can plan your work and free time as it suits you.
* Many opportunities for personal development.
* You have excellent communication skills not only in English, but also in the language of the team you will be working for (German).
* The customer comes first for you and you work in a solution-oriented way.
* You are flexible, self-reliant and have a positive energy.
* You are resilient and can work well under pressure.
Conditions and benefits
* You are available 24-40 hours per week.
For questions, please contact email@example.com