People & Culture Intern - to start in 02/2023
Mapiq / Delft (NL)Apply on site
Our People & Culture team works on topics like People Support, Learning & Development, Hiring Managers partnering, Recruitment and of course People & Culture related topics.
We enjoy working with the latest technologies to work efficiently. Therefore, you will be in charge of supporting us with the implementation of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, our team is dedicated to personal development and team success. Joining Mapiq as People & Culture Intern allows you to have a 360 view on the various roles we have within the team and to learn by doing various tasks. You will be supporting our People & Culture strategy under the guidance of our colleague, Njailese. Our vibrant company culture, tools, processes and the support of the entire Mapiq team will help you acquire a lot of knowledge and experience during your internship.
Here's what you'll do:
* Support in the implementation of a new HRIS
* Ensure that all the employees' documentation is stored in a structured way
* Make sure the candidates and hiring managers have a flawless experience regarding the interview scheduling (all parties are aligned and informed about the details of the interviews)
* Source potential candidates on various social media channels such as LinkedIn
* Process feedback in the ATS system
* Attend interviews with candidates, together with the TA Specialist
* Post vacancies on various social media channels
* Contribute to creative processes, such as content on social media
We provide a "simple tool for a smarter workday" that allows people to connect more deeply to their workspaces and to each other. When connecting becomes effortless, employees can focus on what matters most: having a meaningful day at work. We are rapidly growing and always on the lookout for ambitious individuals who will bring their ideas, background, and culture to the Mapiq team.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and upbeat person who is ready to boost our People & Culture activities.
* You have fluent English & Dutch language skills and you are a born communicator.
* An ongoing study at one of the universities in The Netherlands, in the areas of HR or Business Administration (this is a must have legal requirement)
* You are available 24-40 hours per week as from February 2023 for a minimum duration
of 3 months and up to 6 months
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn't be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background and culture to help us raise the bar.
Conditions and benefits
* Exposure to the tech/SaaS sector and topics like the Future of Work
* We have 100+ employees who have built a strong community of board game enthusiasts, sports fanatics, coffee lovers, and more! Be yourself and have fun!
* You will get the chance to participate in quarterly company-wide events, team outings and networking events