People & Office Operations Intern
Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Prepare and organise various HR-related activities, including: onboarding, offboarding, etc.
* Organization of team events together with the HR team;
* Provide support for our recruitment; write job descriptions, work with our ATS Recruitee & conduct interviews;
* Employer branding initiatives (e.g social media, events, etc.)
* Take ownership of all general Office Operations tasks and inventory management;
* Accurately keep track of the budget and other administrative tasks;
* Building and maintaining a good relationship with all our suppliers;
* You are our Workplace Happiness Officer; you make sure the office is the place to be !
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter and data-driven dcisions.
With a little over 60 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and therefore we need to make sure that we have the right people in place and provide the best workplace possible. Want to grow your career and be at the forefront of innovations to unlock the potential of AI? Then we're looking for you!
Part of the Team!
As our team member you play an important role! You are taking care of our office environment (our place to be) and working atmosphere whilst providing administrative support. You're flexible and have a can-do mentality and are not afraid to get your hands dirty! You have a sharp eye for things that need to be done and anticipate & schedule future tasks.
* You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or are pursuing your master's degree in HR or related field;
* Available for a duration of at least 6 months;
* You have a startup mindset - you're adaptable and enjoy wearing multiple hats!
* You have strong analytical skills and an ownership mindset;
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
* Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Drive is preferred.
Conditions and benefits
* An internship salary of €400 euros (with a travel reimbursement of up to €100 if residing outside of Amsterdam)
* Amazing office location in the heart of Amsterdam.
* Dashmote Flex: a mix of working from home and the office + 20 days of working remotely (anywhere in the world!)
* You'll have the freedom to really own your role and implement your own ideas;
* Unlimited holiday policy;
* Free Dutch course (depending on availability);
* Free access to well-being resources including certified psychologists (OpenUp)
* Working within an international team of over 60 people that truly value your contribution;
* An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level;
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team team events and gatherings both in person and online.