Talent Acquisition Intern
Mapiq / Delft (NL)Apply on site
As flexible working has become more and more popular on the market, our product has become the ideal solution for several enterprise companies to overcome the daily struggles of hybrid work. This means that we also need to look for experts for our teams. As a recruitment intern, you will have the unique opportunity to support our recruitment strategy under the guidance of our colleague, Viktoria. Our vibrant company culture, recruitment processes and the support of the entire Mapiq team will help you acquire a lot of knowledge and experience during your internship.
Here's what you'll do:
* Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers have a flawless experience regarding the interview scheduling (all parties are aligned and informed about the details of the interviews)
* Get in touch with hiring managers regarding feedback and potential next steps
* Source on various social media channels such as LinkedIn
* Process feedback in the ATS system
* Attend interviews with candidates
* Post vacancies on various social media channels
* Contribute to creative processes such as content on social media
People Learning Partner
Celine van der Stap
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Linda Pekel, * The freedom of a hybrid working environment: work remotely as much as you want, and come to the office whenever you like, to meet your team or visit the gym!
* We think work is about reaching goals and developing yourself professionally and personally. We care about your well-being and offer free mental health support.
* We have 100+ employees who have built a strong community of board game enthusiasts, sports fanatics, coffee lovers, and more! Feel free to be yourself and have fun!
At Mapiq, we create workplace experience software solutions dedicated to making offices smarter, happier, and more sustainable. Our innovative workplace technology provides companies around the globe with the tools they need to foster creative and collaborative hybrid working. We are rapidly growing and always on the lookout for ambitious individuals who will bring their ideas, background, and culture to the Mapiq team.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and upbeat person who is ready to boost our recruitment activities.
Next to that you have:
* Your English is fluent (you are a born communicator). Dutch is a plus.
* An ongoing study at one of the universities in The Netherlands, in the areas of HR or Communication (this is a must have requirement)
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn't be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background and culture to help us raise the bar.