Azavista / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Data entry and analysis, using modern tools
* Analyze and review user behaviour from our platform
* Provide first class support to customers via ticketing system, chat and phone
* Conduct localized market research in support of sales and marketing campaigns
* Conduct qualifying and initial demo calls with prospects
Azavista is a distributed global event technology scale-up with headquarters in Amsterdam. We offer an all-in-one event management platform to support other organizations in creating successful events, in-person and virtually. We would like you to work for our purpose, transforming the global event industry.
We are one of the early adopters of remote work (since mid 2019), and have transformed into a distributed organisation where team members can work remotely around the globe. Now we are looking for several interns to join our team and gain work experience in a remote setting.
We are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will elevate the development of your professional career. Due to our current growth needs, we're looking for virtual interns who would want to learn more about:
* Marketing - how data we collect helps us streamline our sales efforts;
* Technology - how to build a world-class product, with a focus on usability testing;
* Customers - what it means to give excellent customer support.
Our virtual internship program is a great opportunity to explore a role that you might not be 100% committed to yet. We'll help you get hands-on experience with different parts of the business so you can find out what suits you best. It is totally fine if you do not have much experience so far. We will guide you throughout this journey.
What we are looking for
* Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Sharp analytical, problem-solving and logical thinking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer-focused
* Ability to self motivate and work independently while working remotely
* Available 30-40 hours per week
* Fluency in English is a must
* French+Italian fluency is a must
Conditions and benefits
* A well structured distributed environment with the necessary tools and processes
* Training program that supports development in various positions
* A dedicated team-leader to guide you
* Freedom to create your own success story in a dynamic environment
* Ability to gain experience in different areas of the business, in just 6 months
* Retention of top talent - full-time contract offered to high performers
* Compensation according to global market standards