AI Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) company follow us . company follow us .
Axelera AI / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
Your primary role will be design & develop the runtime framework which provides support for Deep Learning inference on the Axelera hardware accelerator in embedded environments.
Your tasks will mainly include the following:
* Develop code to provide runtime support for Deep Learning inference with an emphasis on computer vision applications running in an embedded environment
* Prototype, benchmark and implement efficient kernels for pre- and post-processing of Neural network graphs
* Collaborate with hardware team on hardware/software co-design
* Contribute to the architectural definition of the design and subsystem integration.
* Develop hardware-aware optimizations for the Axelera software stack
* Work with hardware engineers to bring up custom hardware prototypes, and perform testing and validation of embedded systems during development
At Axelera AI we are building a novel software stack to unlock the power of industry-leading in-memory computing technology. Our software stack enables AI developers to transform their Machine Learning models into highly-optimized machine code for the Axelera hardware platform easily and efficiently and to run DL applications with high efficiency and performance., Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Our company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. We have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH) and Pisa (IT).
* Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field
* 5 years of experience in an Embedded Software Engineering role
* Knowledge of ARM architecture and tooling
* Experience with firmware development
* Proficiency in C/C++ & Python
* Knowledge of low-level hardware concepts
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* You are self-reliant, independent with high sense of ownership of your work and value freedom with responsibility
Conditions and benefits
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions or for further information @Heike Wilfling, HR Business Partner +31621929159. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai, * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, * Email: email@example.com