All-Round Systems Engineer
Oddity.ai / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Oddity is looking for an all-round systems engineer, Linux enthusiast. You live and breathe the command line, but do not shy away from getting your hands dirty to assemble a 40 kilo production server., * Assembling production servers for deep learning workloads (lots of GPUs).
* Setting up Oddity on cloud instances.
* Install and configure Oddityâs software on servers.
* Deploying these servers at production sites.
* Manage local and remote production servers.
* Setting up CI/CD pipelines.
* Arranging good tooling for developers.
* Managing large quantities of data, organising datasets.
* Be available for 40 hours a week.
* Bachelor degree or higher at HBO-level.
* Command line warrior.
* You build your own computers.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch.
* Intermediate communication skills in English., * Experience with NVIDIA on Linux, CUDA.
* Experience with co-location hosting, dedicated hosting.
* Experience with video management systems (Genetec, Milestone, etc.).
* Python programming skills.
Conditions and benefits
* Competitive salary.
* Make an impact in public safety (national and international).
* Gear and software based on your needs.
* Work at an awesome startup location in the center of Utrecht.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
E email@example.com T +â31 85 040 32 25 Chamber of Commerce / VAT no. 76539024 / 860664818B01 Visitor address Ravenoord 236 3523 DB Utrecht Netherlands © 2018-