ParaPy / Delft (NL)Apply on site
At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom application that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
We are looking for an all-round champion in both engineering design and software development to join our talented team of application developers. On the one hand you love to solve challenging engineering problems and get to know all ins and outs of a good design. On the other hand, you are eager to develop custom applications in close collaboration with our customers. You will have a large impact on the success of our customers and ParaPy: You enjoy helping our customers to become a star in ParaPy too and provide valuable feedback to our development team to improve our platform.
* Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or equivalent
* 2+ years of professional working experience
* Fluent in Python and preferably another language
* Able to translate user needs into working solutions
* Excited about engineering master pieces and technology
Conditions and benefits
* A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
* Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
* Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of Yes!Delft
* Biweekly demo's and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks