NICO.LAB / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
At Nicolab the relationship with our customers is key, we believe in a transparent approach and keeping constant dialogue to understand customer needs and to deliver the most value.
The role of Application Specialist is geared towards building trusting relationships with our customers through demonstrating the value of our product and ensuring that when used, they are gaining maximum value from it. In this role you are successful when you work with our technical team to ensure the implementation goes smoothly with minimal impact on hospital IT resources, and users are comfortable and enthusiastic about using StrokeViewer.
You will review customer performance to provide feedback to customers during the life-time of the project to help them optimize their care. As an expert you will be responsible for providing guidance to customers on optimal product usage. You will also be responsible for creating customer-facing documentation to support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Support the sales process as the expert by demonstrating, presenting and explaining Nicolab's solution
* Build trusting relationships with the clinical end-users as well as the hospital IT departments to ensure smooth implementations and maximum customer satisfaction
* Train our customers and partners to gain the maximum value from our clinical solutions
* Take responsibility for the orchestration of customer onboarding, coordinating with sales and product development teams
* Assist and support with troubleshooting customer issues related to product usage
We believe the combination of artificial and human intelligence will revolutionize emergency care and we work each day to make that happen. Founded in 2015 as a spin-off from the Amsterdam University Medical Center, our research background continues to drive our way of thinking. We have a diverse team from all corners of the world, composed of researchers, developers and experienced medical specialists who ensure our product and services match our clients' needs. We're first tackling the major issue of stroke, the leading cause of life-long disability, where we will ensure every patient gets the right treatment in time. Watch more here.
You bring strong technical & clinical knowledge combined with good communication skills to get your message across. You're able to present to groups of senior clinicians and technicians, owning the explanation of how the product works. You have a go-getter attitude and aren't afraid to pick up the phone and contact clients to push along implementations. You're a team player and make sure that Nicolabs's product and sales teams are aligned on the implementation schedules. You have an eye for detail and a structured approach and are able to work independently. You love to work in teams and are proactive in reaching out to members globally., * Experience with radiology systems, PACS, and general hospital IT
* Commercial attitude with confidence in giving commercial demonstrations and presentations
* A Bachelor degree or higher in medical imaging, health sciences, IT, clinical or something similar
* Experience in the clinical field as a radiographer/technologist in the Radiology department is highly preferred
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written)
* Some flexibility in working hours
* Able to travel up to 15%
Conditions and benefits
* Chance to make a real difference to patient's lives
* A fun and ambitious work environment
* Pension contribution
* Additional 8% holiday pay
* Flexible working hours
* Travel expenses by car, train or bike
* Work laptop (Apple or other)
* Stimulating environment with a fun motivated team