Quantib / Rotterdam (NL)Apply on site
At Quantib we come to work every day to solve the radiologist's most complex challenges and to make sure they can spend their time in the most valuable way. Medical images enclose secrets about diseases we wish to unravel just as much as physicians do. Our aim is to support radiologists by providing them with fast and accurate artificial intelligence software, which will enable them to detect the tiniest changes within the human body. If you're excited about moving healthcare forward using artificial intelligence, we'd love for you to join us.
Quantib isn't the kind of place where you work on your own little project without connecting to your colleagues. We are a tight team offering each other unconditional support. With a scale-up size (40 people and counting) and an agile workstyle, we quickly adapt our workplan to setbacks and windfalls.
Your core goal will be to increase customer success and increase the adoption of our advanced machine learning and deep learning solutions in radiology departments worldwide, specially in Europe. You will do so by giving great one-on-one presentations about our products for new and prospective customers, providing clinical support for users and frequently interacting with existing customers to understand their concerns and feedback. By translating your in-depth knowledge of the radiologist's workflow and clinical requirements into user requirements for our existing and future roadmap, you will be an integral part of shaping our portfolio of products.
You will participate in events that include large international radiology, neurology and urology trade shows, but also more local specialized conferences.
You will follow up on potential leads, alone or with colleagues from the sales team, by giving presentations and helping to understand exact customer needs.
* Provide high quality customer training (on-site or virtual) to make sure our customers can employ our products to their full extend and, by that, increase customer satisfaction.
* Handle customer complaints and support requests in a way that will increase customer satisfaction.
* Measure and monitor customer NPS and use the results to find focus areas for customer service improvement.
* Collect customer feedback from the field and wire it back to our R&D teams.
* Document all relevant (customer) interaction in our Hubspot CRM system.
* Be the voice of existing and future customers within the company., * You will be working in a dynamic and highly qualified team of around 40 people, a dynamic mix of R&D engineers, AI specialists, combined with marketing, quality staff and an international sales team.
* The team will coach you in an agile environment.
* Next to learning on the job, there is room for training to bring your skills to a next professional level.
* You will have flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work partly from home.
* Customer success is what drives you. You're eager to understand exactly what our customers are looking for and willing to go to great lengths to make it happen.
* Ready to team up, you will actively pursue interaction with the R&D team and marketing colleagues to increase customer success and support optimization of our roadmap.
* You've got a goal-setting mindset, but you're also determined to make things happen and deliver great quality work, setbacks do not get you down.
* Highly developed social skills, able to interact with a wide range of stakeholders from clinical physicists, IT staff, researchers, radiologists and professors to your marketing colleagues, product owners and R&D engineers.
* An excellent educator with the patience to train even the most demanding customers.
* Intrinsically motivated to change healthcare through leveraging the power of artificial intelligence and eager to learn even more about this industry and this fast-developing field., * Extensive experience as a technologist/radiographer in a radiology (5+ years of work experience as a technologist, preferably in more than one hospital) or prior work experience in the radiology industry with vast clinical knowledge.
* Experience with advanced visualisation software and solid knowledge of radiology workflows.
* Ability to travel nationally and internationally and ability to work from home.
* Very good English, other languages are a plus.
* A valid Dutch or EU work permit.
For more information you can also call Almar van Loon, our Customer Success Director: email@example.com.