Azure DevOps Specialist
Autoscriber / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
Autoscriber delivers AI solutions in the healthcare industry and is striving to reimagine patient consultations in healthcare. Our mission is to improve the healthcare experience for both physicians and patients. With the help of our software, we hope to reduce the administrative burden on medical professionals, free up time to spend caring better for patients and enhance capabilities along the entire healthcare supply chain.
Autoscriber is growing rapidly. That means exciting times. But it also means challenges surrounding architecture, database management, reliability, security and performance are on the top of our priority list. And that's where you come in. As Azure DevOps specialist you'll make sure our infrastructure is made for scale.
At Autoscriber we truly value autonomy. We pride ourselves in hiring smart and motivated people, people who we want to give opportunity to thrive. That's why we work with Holacracy, a self-management method where managers aren't needed. At Autoscriber employees are empowered to make their own data-driven decisions and have real impact on governance.
Why join us
* Young team that values independence, openness and innovation
* A focus on cutting edge technologies and techniques, and the opportunity to publish your work
* You'll work with very interesting data and have a positive impact on healthcare
* Vibrant work environment
* Remote work options, flexible working hours
* Unlimited Vacation policy
* Meaningful stock appreciation rights
* Data-driven approach to work
* Energised to join a startup
* Able to communicate clearly with team members and stakeholders
* Able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines
* Committed to achieving extraordinary results
* Highly pragmatic and collaborative
* 5+ years working experience
* Specific experience with Azure Cloud
* Terraform / Terragrunt experience
* Deployment and CI/CD
* Proficient in Cloud Security skills
* Relevant qualification in computer science, engineering or a related field
* Version control and Git workflow / Github Action
* Experience with Microservices
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you've been working on in the past. Tell us what packages you love. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you've been up to and we will do the same!