Become our new Full Stack Software Engineer
Quantib / Rotterdam (NL)Apply on site
At Quantib, we work hard to improve the accuracy and increase the efficiency of medical image diagnostics. We do this by bringing state-of-the-art machine learning technology into clinical practice. Our software helps radiologists and other medical specialists with diagnosis, disease progression monitoring and therapy planning. Currently, we have FDA cleared/CE marked products on the market for quantification and diagnosis of neurodegenerative disease, multiple sclerosis, and prostate cancer.
Quantib^® Prostate Software
* You will work on all aspects of software development, both on the front-end and back-end of our AI platform
* You will take care of the documentation involved in the certification process of our products for their clinical use as well as keeping said documentation easy to use and maintained
* Passionate about technology and programming in particular
* Like to work in a meaningful environment making an impact on improving healthcare
* Like to deliver quality in all aspects of your day-to-day work
* Like to dive deep into technology and how it can be optimally applied to the products we make, * You will work in a team of 14 software and R&D engineers, including people focused on algorithm development and UX design
* You will collaborate with our 3 quality and regulatory colleagues to ensure smooth certification of our products
Examples of what you will work on
* Improve and extend the back-end of our AI platform (Python, Docker, NGINX, REST APIs, Microservices)
* Implement automatic testing (Python unittest, Jest, Pact)
* Implement (PDF) reports of analysis results and exports of results to improve interoperability
* Ability to rapidly learn the technologies we use
* You will be working in a team with a lively mix of R&D engineers, AI specialists, marketing and quality staff, and clinicians
* You will enjoy using state of the art technology to enable our customers to get the most out of our AI software to help their patients
* You will have flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work partly from home
* External and internal training to bring your skills to the next professional level.
* We will provide free team lunches 3 days per week (when back in the office; due to COVID-19 we still work largely from home)
We are looking for someone complementing our current team rather than just fitting in with the crowd. So if you have any other skills we haven't mentioned yet, but will definitely help Quantib grow and change the world of healthcare, please include them in your cover letter, which you can upload in the form on the right.
* BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or a relevant degree in another field combined with self-taught skills with respect to software engineering
* At least two years experience in professional software development
* A valid Dutch or EU work permit
For more information you can contact Coert Metz at firstname.lastname@example.org.