Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Do analysis that supports decision-making for different stakeholders.
* Maintain and create dashboards with control metrics for different departments.
* Assist in self-service analytics (provide summarised data for DIY analysis).
* Assist in experiments planning (A/B or not) and analyse the results.
* Analyse business data to find improvement opportunities.
* Transform raw data sources into human-readable data using SQL.
* Maintain the ingestion jobs in Panoply.
* Add new data sources when required/needed.
* Maintain the GA4 > Big Query > Panoply connection.
* Work with stakeholders to define metrics/KPIs and create the tables that contain them.
* Debug queries that don't behave as expected. (due to changes in raw sources, ingestion problems, etc.)
* Maintain DBT models execution. (in DBT cloud)
"We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers."
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
We are looking for someone with 1 to 2 years of experience querying large datasets and creating insightful reports. An analytical person to own the data tracking, querying and reporting for all departments., * You have 1-2 years of experience as a BI Analyst querying large datasets and creating insightful reports.
* You have intermediate experience with SQL: Joins, CASE statements, group by.
* You have solid knowledge of dash-boarding and visualisation tools. (Tableau preferable)
* You have experience with A/B testing, hypothesis testing. (basic)
* You have Python knowledge: basics of data analysis and visualisation. (pandas, seaborn/matplotlib, scipy)
* You have worked with Business KPIs. (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product)
* You know ETL/ELT fundamentals. (basic)
* Experience with Google Cloud Services and GA4 fundamentals. (basic)
* You are detail oriented and ensure the highest possible accuracy on data collection.
* You have great communication skills.
* You are excited about working for a fast growing start up.
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to email@example.com.
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
What's your native language? *
Please upload your CV and optionally a short cover letter (max. 20 MB in total).