Business Development Team Lead
Datasnipper / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Manage and hire a team of ambitious and highly skilled business development representatives in both our Amsterdam and New York office.
* Optimizing the business development processes and setting the conditions for success.
* Become a DataSnipper product expert and use this knowledge to help our customers and train new team members.
* Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
* You will report directly to our head of sales and work closely together with marketing, customer success, and, professional services., * Being part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands
* Excellent salary
* 28 vacation days on a full-time basis
* Stock participation plan
* Pension plan
* A flexible and growing organization with lots of opportunities to learn and develop
* International working environment, with a team of friendly colleagues
* Office in the heart of Amsterdam, with daily lunch included
* Friday drinks and social activities for team building
Ready to join DataSnipper?
Work in the heart of audit transformation from the heart of Amsterdam
First nameLast nameYour email addressLinkedin bio urlPhone numberYour resume
Max file size 10MB.
Upload failed. Max size for files is 10 MB.
DataSnipper is a technology scale-up that provides AI solutions to help audit firms transform their organization. With an office in the center of Amsterdam, we are one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Netherlands. In three years we have expanded our activities to 80+ countries and have more than 300.000 users. We are shooting for world domination, and you can be a part of this!
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Team Lead to join our growing Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading our business development department together with our Head of Sales. Your efforts will drive lead generation for our growing Account Executive team. We are looking for a highly energetic self-starter with a proven track record in business development., * 3+ years experience in a business development role.
* Experience in leading and managing a team.
* Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing scale-up environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to executives and key decision-makers.
* Passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success.
* Proactive mindset and excellent project and time management skills.
* Fluency in English.