C#/WPF Software Engineer
Datasnipper / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for an ambitious and skilled C# Software Engineer to join our incredible team in Amsterdam to help design and build DataSnipper software that is used by more than 500,000 users, in more than 85 countries. We're on a global mission to transform the financial world, and we need your help to do so!
As a C# Software Engineer, your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness and will be heavily focused on developing new and technically challenging features. As a part of our highly-skilled team, you will work on improving the speed of our main add-in, along with working closely with other team members to ensure that the project meets its objectives.
This role will fit the best Software Engineers who are excellent in problem-solving and ownership.
About DataSnipper, * Design and build new features and improvements for the DataSnipper Excel Add-In to support over 500.000 users around the world using C# and WPF
* Implement and maintain design patterns, best practices, and coding standards
* Team up with business stakeholders to ensure that solutions add customer value
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to design and build new features
* Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to standards
* Debug and troubleshoot issues in a timely and effective manner
* Continuously improve skills and knowledge of C#, MVVM, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming
DataSnipper is a technology scale-up that provides audit firms with an intelligent audit platform to help transform their organization. Built-in Excel, the DataSnipper platform brings value by accelerating the speed and quality of audit procedures.
DataSnipper was founded in 2017. Now, we are one of the top 5 fastest-growing software companies in the Netherlands; we have expanded to 85+ countries and more than 500.000 users. So, we are always looking for people who think differently! DataSnipper is a place where you can dive into an idea and bring your unique touch to work.
* Minimum 3-6 years of experience in C# programming language ( we are looking for both Senior and Medior Engineers to join the team)
* Knowledge of MVVM, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Passionate about high-quality coding standards and testing of code
* Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing scale-up environment
* A collaborative approach, being open to helping team members
* Proactive mindset and excellent project and time management skills
Would be a plus:
* Experience with WPF, WinForms, or other UI framework
* Experience with the development of desktop applications (any kind)
* Experience with VSTO
* Experience with performance optimization techniques
Conditions and benefits
What we offer
* Being part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands
* Make an impact by disrupting the audit industry
* Excellent salary
* 28 vacation days on a full-time basis
* Pension plan
* Stock participation plan
* A flexible and growing organization with lots of opportunities to learn and develop
* International working environment, with a team of friendly and driven colleagues
* Office in the heart of Amsterdam with daily lunch included
* Access to OpenUp, the mental health and wellness platform
* Friday drinks and multiple social activities for team building organized by our very own Social Committee!