Cyber Security Architect
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As we aim to grow our Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice, we are looking for experienced cyber security consultants who are passionate about determining which security tools/technologies and processes are required to improve companies security resilience.
Together with 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects covering the whole scope of Cyber Security.
We are looking for consultants with security architecture experience to support our projects., We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding Cyber Security and other disciplines. We also offer you:
* numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development,
* an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, and noise-cancelling headphones;
* a fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
* a monthly internet allowance;
* a lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
* the possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
* Very exciting activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend. (During the COVID-19 pandemic, you can count on online events).
You have excellent communication skills, both oral (conversations, discussions, presentations) and written (drafting and writing of sound reports in which findings are succinct and clearly communicated, appropriate to the target group and tailored to the needs of the client). You also have Good knowledge of identifying threats and risks and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level. Furthermore you have experience in:
* Security Consulting, Enterprise and Technical Security Architecture, Design & Implementation of security in organizations, Communication & Influencing key stakeholders.
* experience with standard methods and frameworks in the field of architecture, such as SABSA and TOGAF;
* experience with relevant technologies (e.g. networks, LANs and WANs, servers and hosting, virtualization, applications, identity management, etc.) and safe use of this;
* certifications that would be beneficial are CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, TOGAF (we also support you with achieving these in case this becomes relevant);
* knowledge of methods, best practice and standards in the field of security;
* experience with risk and regulation frameworks and standards, such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, ISF SOGP would be beneficial;
* BSc or MSc degree or equivalent.