Data Analyst, Pricing
Beat / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We're accepting these challenges by applying data, algorithms and machine learning to problems in logistics, routes, personalization, search, pricing, experimentation and more. Our Data team is at the heart of this effort and is an essential ingredient in Beat's aggressive growth plan and vision for the future.
As a Data Analyst in Pricing, you will take on some of our biggest marketplace challenges such as optimising dynamic pricing models, discovering opportunities for new product features, understanding price elasticity, or evaluating the impact of product changes on our passengers and drivers. Your work will impact the entire marketplace, so you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate difference. Your day-to-day will involve close collaboration with stakeholders across product, operations, machine learning, data engineering, and technology.
What you'll do day in day out:
* Contribute to solving challenging two-sided marketplace problems using data solutions.
* Understand user behavior with regards to pricing and help shape our pricing strategy.
* Own end-to-end data analysis including business interpretations and formulation of next steps.
* Design and implement frameworks to measure price elasticity of passengers at scale.
* Evaluate price changes in a controlled manner, either via offline or online experiments.
* Work together with the product and analytics teams to identify and deliver high impact product improvements and optimizations.
* Keep yourself updated with advances in the fields related to ride-hailing and micro-mobility.
* Work closely with other data members of the team, build a strong data-driven culture in the domain and ensure that we have the right knowledge and tools to solve problems.
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world's most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
* Educational background in quantitative discipline or equivalent experience.
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience in analytics in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of SQL, Python/R, and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
* Exemplary communication skills, ability to work with cross functional teams, including technical and non-technical team members.
* Strong commercial awareness, ability to clarify ambiguity and balance priorities.
* Interest in experimentation, designing experiments, and using causal inference methods to draw conclusions.
* Deep belief in data and ability to rally people behind your findings/recommendations.
* Nice-to-have: Experience with pricing analytics.
Conditions and benefits
* Competitive full-time salary
* Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program.
* Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
* Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
* Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
* A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
* Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.