Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
As a data analyst, you will work the boundaries between business analysis, information analysis, and information architecture. Therefore, a background in technology and business communication skills are required.
* Mapping the processes and the business model of our customers
* Drawing up requirements
* Collecting and analyzing relevant data
* Capturing the (not yet) available data sources and streams in a model and/or process
* Drawing conclusions based on the collected data and delivering it back to the customer or project manager in the correct manner (e.g. through dashboards, presentations)
You will be working closely with the customer and specialized colleagues, such as IT architects, data scientists, infra engineers, software engineers, and data engineers. You will be involved in projects that focus on major IT changes within enterprise organizations. For example:
* Mergers and acquisitions of companies or company parts
* A data center design project
* Mapping an application environment, to realize budget saving measures
* Managing IT migrations
* Automating of decisions based on data
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
* A bachelor's or master's degree in, for example; informatica, business intelligence, business analytics & big data, business and IT, or industrial engineering
* A strong affinity for data, hands-on experience with Office 365
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch)
* Experience in, and knowledge of, one or more of these subjects: change management, project planning and tracking, presentation techniques, financial/requirements/process/business and data analyses
* Interest in developments and trends in areas, such as; DevOps, Internet of Things, Big data, Artificial Intelligence, and advanced analytics
* Intrinsic motivation to be successful and work at a high analytical level
Finally, you have the following competences:
* Action and results-orientation
* Stress resistance
* Coordinating and organizing skills, At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.
+31 (0)6 439 438 22
+31 (0)6 538 300 08