Tiqets / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The Data Team is responsible for supporting the data needs of a large number of teams at Tiqets by helping them become more data-driven in the way they operate. As a Junior Data Analyst on the Data team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting problems related to User Journey Analysis, A/B Testing, Reporting, Marketing Campaign Optimization and much more.
You will work closely together with Product Owners, Developers, Marketeers and Merchandising Specialists to uncover insights about the business, build new hypotheses and help Tiqets improve through an iterative process of testing and learning.
If you are passionate about Data, enjoy working on challenging business problems in a fast-moving environment and believe in the importance of teamwork then this could be the right opening for you.
* Dive deep into large business datasets to uncover valuable insights that can be turned into actionable hypotheses
* Build dashboards, reports and visualizations to allow others at the company to be able to ask the right data questions
* Work with Product Owners, Developers, Marketeers and Merchandising Specialists to determine and measure the right metrics in their respective domains
* Keep a close eye on the ever-changing data challenges at Tiqets, and collaborate closely with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and other Data Analysts on the team to solve them
* Educate and empower others at the company to be more self-reliant for their data needs
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we're hiring a Junior Data Analyst to join us!, We're revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
* Technical or mathematical education at a Bachelor or Master level
* 2+ years of experience in Data Analyst roles
* Strong SQL skills; Experience working with a modern Data Warehouse like Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery
* Experience building reports on BI tools like Looker, Tableau or Qlikview.
* Experience with Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
* Nice to have: prior experience in e-commerce with a background in hypothesis-driven A/B Testing
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to clearly explain concepts and actionable insights
* Capacity to thrive in a startup/scale-up environment, adapt quickly, work independently and take ownership of your work
* Fluent in English
* Living in the Netherlands/EU
Conditions and benefits
* Be accessible: Help out, communicate honestly, and be there for each other.
* Be remarkable: Have fun, think creatively, and celebrate great moments together.
* Skip the line: Be fast, flexible, and smart; take responsibility and push forward., * Young, energetic, international work environment
* Bright, welcoming office located in the centre of Amsterdam
* Competitive salary and paid holiday leave
* Tiqets' learning academy: skill lab, group & individual learning
* Annual company getaway to undisclosed location
* Sports activities: free gym, running sessions, boot-camp, football, climbing and more
* Fun, sociable company events in and out of the office
* Friday drinks
* Summer party
* 20% employee discount code to explore great museums/venues worldwide
* Pension contribution and travel compensation
* Everyone - employed at Tiqets will receive a monthly internet allowance for working from home
* Everyone - employed at Tiqets can reimburse home work space necessities