Data & Orchestration Engineer
ABN AMRO / Amstelveen (NL)Apply on site
* Implement the necessary features of an orchestration layer that serves our security capabilities
* Work on our CI/CD pipelines to keep our frameworks and capabilities properly integrated and in line with bank standards;
* Provide operational support for problems and incidents;
* Collaborate with team members and share knowledge;
* Together with the team and product owner plan and refine the team's program increments
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated., "We have so many different technologies and programming languages in-house; what's more, we're constantly developing new products. As an IT professional with ABN AMRO, you can never go stale."
* 5+ years
* Motivational drive
* A creative mindset, Do you want to help us building the foundation of a data driven cyber security strategy at ABN AMRO? Are you a data & orchestration engineer with hands-on mentality who want to make an impact? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!, You will be part of the team that builds the orchestration layer that will serve our cyber security capabilities. You will be a part of a dynamic and fast changing environment that will allow you to develop yourself in a broad sense and become one of the knowledgeable pillars we can rely on in our organisation., * Experience with Azure components like: AKS, Azure Functions
* Experience with API programming
* Good understanding of building and using Azure DevOps CICD pipelines
* Good scripting capabilities in Python
* Analytical skills and experience with debugging software, performing impact, root cause analysis, and structural solutioning
* Experience working with stakeholders and functional requirements and translating these into technical implementations.
* Have good understanding of Azure security features, logging and monitoring services;
* Experience working in complex (e.g., regulated and/or enterprise) environments.
Conditions and benefits
* € 5.516 - € 7.880 pm
* Excellent employment conditions
* In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
* Building a future proof bank
* A diverse and inclusive culture
* Extensive internal career opportunities, We offer you the opportunity to contribute to the future of the cyber security of ABN AMRO While using your known skills, you will learn to use the newest tools and gain knowledge from your co-workers. Besides learning new hard skills, we will also focus on your personal (soft) skills that you would like to improve. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work life balance. Besides 25 holiday days a year, a benefit budget and interesting pension rates we also offer training opportunities, lots of growing opportunities and fun times with colleagues.
We are offering:
* The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
* Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
* The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
* A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
* An annual public transportation pass
* A solid pension plan