Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As our Data Scientist in the Data Operations you are fundamental to scaling our data deliveries across the world, you participate with the data delivery team to automate the world we know today and invent solutions for the problems our clients face tomorrow. We are looking for a technical expert and someone who is able to lead a delivery team confident towards successful deliveries of complex data driven projects.
You are our special forces elite data scientist that we can deploy at our most challenging client projects. You have a genuine interest in the business applicability of data and help us on our mission to drive sales actions through Big Data and AI.
Qualified candidates have a track record of superior data science projects and have proven leadership capabilities. You understand the limitations of various data science approaches and you are able to communicate this with our clients. You will work with our rockstar team consisting of Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
* Driving adoption of data science at scale in our project portfolio;
* Develop data science models from POC to production;
* Collaborate with a group of experts with a clear focus on automation and scalability (both technical and organisational);
* Work with our current data pipeline and data components and continuously look for ways to improve the workflow;
* Using statistical analysis techniques to understand patterns in large volumes of data, identify relationships and data clusters, detect data anomalies, and classify data sets;
* Make Quality and Assurance an integral part of data science delivery.
Dashmote is an AI technology start-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies including in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
* BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
* Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Minimum 3 years of data science experience.
* Minimum 3 year experience with Python is compulsory. Experience with SQL and ML toolkit is a huge plus!
* Full time time availability.
Conditions and benefits
* Great office location right in the city center of Amsterdam
* Dashmote Flex: a mix of working from home and the office + 20 days of working remotely (anywhere in the world!)
* Unlimited holiday policy
* Company Laptop
* Travel Reimbursement when located outside of Amsterdam
* Referral Bonus
* Free Dutch course (depending on availability)
* Free access to well-being resources including certified psychologists (OpenUp)
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings and snacks at the office
* Working within an international team of around 60 people that truly value your contribution
* An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level