Deep Learning Engineer Network Compression (m/f/d) company follow us . company follow us .
Axelera AI / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
Do you get excited by working on cutting-edge Computer Vision models to bring Artificial Intelligence applications to the next level? We are expanding our team with a Deep Learning Engineer Network Compression to optimize the latest deep neural networks for our state-of-the-art neural-network accelerator chip. Your work will bridge the gap between various computer vision applications (security camera, drone, retail, robotics, etc.) and deep learning acceleration.
Your role will mainly include the following:
* Thoroughly studying various Deep Learning compression techniques
* Implementing existing network compression algorithms (pruning, matrix factorization, etc.)
* Developing new network compression algorithms to further accelerate Deep Learning algorithms on our accelerator
* Keeping track of the literature on compression techniques and Deep Learning optimizations
* Collaborating with software developers
* Communicating your results to team members
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Our company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. We have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH) and Pisa (IT).
* At least 4 years of experience with Python (Numpy, Scipy)
* At least 3 years of experience with a deep learning framework like Pytorch or Tensorflow
* Strong understanding of the inner-workings and applications of recent CNNs, MLPs, RNNs and transformers
* Experience with one or more network compression techniques (Structured- and unstructured pruning, different matrix factorization techniques, etc.)
* Preferably experience with Torch FX
* Problem-solving mindset, capable of debugging and patching software issues
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
* You are a team player and you are also able to autonomously plan and perform research tasks
* You have a strong sense of responsibility and want to realize high ambitions.
Conditions and benefits
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares. An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions or for further information @Heike Wilfling, HR Business Partner +31621929159. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai
For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai, * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, * Email: email@example.com