CodeSandbox / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Millions of people build prototypes and applications on CodeSandbox to share with others. With over 15 million created sandboxes we are a place where thousands of ideas are born and shared. With our team, we make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn web development, share their ideas with others, and help them with getting from zero to production., * Full-time: At CodeSandbox this means 40 flexible hours Mon through Fri.
As a Developer Advocate, you'll...
* Nurture and grow a community of creators.
* Create content (for example: sandboxes, blog posts or videos) to teach the community and show how CodeSandbox works.
* Talk with people in the community about how they use CodeSandbox and what they'd like to see.
* Talk with the whole CodeSandbox team (developers, designers, product managers) to let them know what creators care about and would like to see.
* Highlight the work of talented creators on CodeSandbox, by tweeting about their work or interviewing them.
* Help people in case they have an issue or don't know how something works in CodeSandbox.
* Help define the community strategy and goals.
* Help us identify and attract new talent to join the team as we are hiring.
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At CodeSandbox, we encourage you to pursue wherever your interests take you. You'll have a chance to shape your role accordingly., At CodeSandbox we work from the idea that software development should be more accessible and collaborative. It should be possible for anyone to create an application if they have a great idea, and there should be no hassle in sharing this with others. We follow this mentality not only in how we build our product, but also in how we work with each other.
Whenever we start a new project, we include everyone on the team to help out. We expect everyone to be open to helping each other and generally encourage everyone to work together.
* Have experience with rapid growth developer products.
* Get energy from creating content and sharing it with the community.
* Have a desire to share your learnings with others.
* Love working with people and enabling them to thrive.
Conditions and benefits
At CodeSandbox, we're offering:
* A friendly, remote-first working environment.
* Competitive salary & equity.
* Flexible working hours.
* Unlimited paid time off, affordance-based. We expect you to take a minimum of 25 days.
* Work equipment of your choice.
* Educational & personal development budget.
* Annual health and wellness stipend.
* Freedom to create and run your own project.
* Parental leave for the moms and dads among us.
If you share our enthusiasm for making development more accessible and collaborative, we'd love to review your application!