Storyteq / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a full stack developer in the managed services team, your main responsibility will be to support the Managed Service team in building the ultimate data driven video projects for our top tier clients. This means that you will write custom logic to facilitate advanced behaviour for data driven templates. You will also work on structurally improving the teams workflow by developing new and improved features for our Vue.js based admin panel. Our platform is built on modern technologies like Vue.js, Node.js, and Laravel. You will join a highly motivated team of developers, project managers and content creators with the goal to deliver projects in the most effective and scalable way possible.
Your main responsibilities:
* Create custom logic for high complexity data driven video projects
* Build new features in our Vue.js-based admin panel and Laravel REST API
* Work on designing and building scalable client workflows through coding
* Build REST API integrations with external products like Facebook, YouTube and SnapChat, * To start with, Renée will contact you to find out more about you and your work history. This is a short chat to ensure a fit.
* Following a good conversation, you'll be invited for your first official interview with Renée Reijnders and our CTO Badr Eddial.
* Before we make an offer, we will invite you for a final interview here at the office in Amsterdam with both Renée and another member of management to ensure a good fit.
* If all looks good, an offer will be sent out to you!
Besides fun to work with, you...
* Have experience with Vue.js or React.js
* Have experience with Laravel (PHP)
* Are a precise worker
* Have a solid understanding of APIs
* Care deeply about the delivering value for clients
* Don't shy away from a challenge
* Are a team player