TM Pro / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As an AWS Developer at TM-Pro, you automate the delivery of our platform orchestration layer consisting of more than 60 AWS accounts over two AWS organizations. You build the monitoring tools to ensure optimum security & compliancy and supply shared resources to our development teams. As we build our own serverless banking platform, for which security is paramount, you play a key part in delivering our product.
What you'll do
As an AWS Developer you work within our platform team, which is responsible for creating and provisioning the AWS Serverless environment for our fintech services to run on. You'll implement and maintain your code to conform with TM-Pro's security policy.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
* Building monitoring tools to automate the security, compliancy, and the supply of shared resources
* Writing application code for our AWS organization, using AWS CDK, SDK and CloudFormation
* Implementing the guard rails that ensure for a secure and compliant AWS environment
* Automating our platform orchestration layer managing over 60 AWS accounts on two organizations, At TM-Pro we fuse years of banking expertise and AWS serverless technology to build a Banking as a Service platform (BaaS) which provides banks a competitive edge in the quickly evolving banking industry. We are passionate product developers focused on building best-in-class products for our customers. We want to build products that people actually want and don't have yet by using state-of-the-art technology.
You are the kind of developer who really enjoys working on the AWS platform as well as writing application code. This is also shown by your expertise and experience:
* Solid experience working with AWS CDK, SDK and CloudFormation
* Experience writing code. Ideally with TypeScript, or willingness to learn it
* The ability to work and play well with others as you are part of an agile team
Daan Smit | Recruiter TM-Pro | +316 505 33 812 | firstname.lastname@example.org