DevOps Engineer O4C | ORTEC
ORTEC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a DevOps Engineer at ORTEC for Communications your input will determine the future of our infrastructure. At ORTEC for Communications we build a digital workplace platform. This platform enables medium and large companies to support their employees in their everyday tasks and keep them engaged and aligned with the company's mission and values. The platform is multi-channel and includes native mobile apps, a web portal and the TV screens that hang by the coffee corner. Our analytics solution ensures administrators have insights into the platform's usage within the company.
We are a small cohesive team with a start-up mentality: this means we are driven to add value to our product in the most efficient way possible. At the same time, we want to grow the maturity of the product and ensure quality stays high. Striking this balance is challenging, and we are looking for you to help us!
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with a background in operation:
You will be working on the following tasks:
* Improve monitoring activities
* Managing the availability of our services
* Keep our security level up to date
* Improve current CI/CD tooling
* Improve our site reliability engineering practices (monitoring and alerting)
* Assist with maintenance of current applications (mostly node js)
Our ambition is to build THE digital workplace tool that empowers every employee to get their work done and to feel connected to the company they work for. This vacancy is your chance to play a significant role in the development of our product. We are at the beginning of our cloud native transition so your input will determine the future of our infrastructure. As the team is small your actions and decisions will have immediate impact. If you love to make fundamental changes to production systems used by customers all over the world, this is the job for you!, * Managing Linux servers, preferably with Ubuntu Nginx.
* Configuration management system such as Puppet or Ansible.
* Shell scripting.
* CI/CD tooling
* Cloud Native patterns and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
* Microservice architectures
* Database administration (mysql/mongo/redis)
* Monitoring/alerting infrastructure (eg: Graylog, Prometheus)
What we offer
* Join our company and improve the world
* Enjoy an open, kind, and fun culture
* NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it is your choice
* Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
* 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
* Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
* Online pub quiz, coffee calls with colleagues and much more creativity in this new world we are all adjusting to
* Year-end bonus equal to a full month's pay
* We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
We will help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 1000 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients' experiences. Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
If you are interested, please apply using the 'apply' button below, we would like to receive your resume, motivation, and grade list. If you want to know more about the possibilities or need more information, then please contact Zeba Shaikh (Recruiter) at +31 611186762. For more information about ORTEC for communications, check out our website.