Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for Dashmote's release engineering especially CI/CD automation for our data pipelines, ML models, and web applications. You will also work on infrastructure management, system administration, and security, including deploying and maintaining the virtual instances, storage, and other resources to host Dashmote's data pipelines and applications., * Participate in designing, implementation and troubleshooting of our DevOps automation processes/tools, e.g. Python utilities, Github Action workflows, and Terraform modules.
* Design and build the required infrastructure to support the team's production jobs and development initiatives.
* Share knowledge through code review, presenting, and training.
* DevOps advocacy. Guide and support the development team on CI/CD practises, and proper use of infrastructure. Help the team to shift to a DevOps culture.
* Support system administration of AWS services.
* Benmark the automation processes/tools., AWS, Python, Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, Distributed Systems, CI/CD, Docker, Linux
Dashmote is a start-up focusing on the next generation of data products powered by AI technology, with Offices in Amsterdam (HQ) and Shanghai. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter decisions.
With about 60 employees, Dashmote has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and therefore we need to make sure that we have the right people in place to put such plans into practice. Do you want to boost your career by contributing to Dashmote's core product, used by some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies? Then we're looking for you., The Dashmote Engineering team consists of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Analysts collaborating together from cities like Amsterdam and Shanghai. Dashmote's main goal is to provide a fully automated data & analytics solution for clients to help them to win more business on a global scale.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
* Minimum of 2-5 years' relevant DevOps Engineering or System Engineering experience.
* Experience with Python, AWS, and container technologies (Docker).
* Good understanding of AWS services.
* Extensive experiences of devops environments with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.) and infrastructure as code (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, etc.);
* Work experience of spark and Airflow strongly preferred
* Knowledge of AWS Athena and AWS Glue is a big plus
* Good understanding of operating systems, networking, troubleshooting and debugging codes.
Conditions and benefits
* Great office location right in the city center of Amsterdam
* Dashmote Flex: a mix of working from home and the office + 20 days of working remotely (anywhere in the world!)
* Unlimited holiday policy
* Company Laptop
* Travel Reimbursement when located outside of Amsterdam
* Referral Bonus
* Free Dutch course (depending on availability)
* Free access to well-being resources including certified psychologists (OpenUp)
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings and snacks at the office
* Working within an international team of around 60 people that truly value your contribution
* An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level