Doculayer / Den Haag (NL)Apply on site
Doculayer is expanding and to support our growth we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join the delivery team. The delivery team consists of Technical Application Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Backend Developers, a Test Specialist and a Project Manager collaborating together to offer the best product support to our clients.
The delivery team is responsible for configuring and deploying product increments to customers, providing customer support, and for supporting the internal infrastructure. The delivery team works closely with the product development team, who is responsible for creating the Doculayer product increments.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for designing our product deployments. You will also be responsible for installing and configuring software for our customers, handling customer incidents, troubleshooting and fixing them, and where necessary, consult the development team and the Customer. You will ensure IT security and compliance, and that the processes within Doculayer are set up in such a way that (legal) obligations are met and information is adequately protected.
To be successful as a DevOps Engineer, you should demonstrate attention to detail and have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. You are a highly motivated professional who is eager to grow, learn, and gain new skills. You are a flexible team player with problem-solving capabilities.
* Designing product deployments
* Installing and configuring our software solutions
* Managing incidents - monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing incidents
* Defining, implementing and managing Information Security Measures
* Communicating with Customers
Doculayer helps enterprises to turn their vast amounts of unstructured documents into business value. Our intelligent content platform processes and manages unstructured information, such as (scanned) documents and images, using innovative artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. In doing so, the platform can automatically analyze, enhance, enrich and improve the findability of large quantities of data. Doculayer is built on a modern platform using Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Java, machine learning framework and other Open Source components, like GraphQL and React.js
According to predictions, 80 percent of worldwide data will be unstructured by 2025. Many large companies have reached that critical mass already. If you want to help enterprises getting value out of vast amounts of data - come and join us!
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related study
* At least 4 years of relevant work experience in Information Technology
* Based in The Netherlands
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with any of the cloud platforms (Azure is a plus)
* Experience with Linux platform: System Administrator knowledge
* Experience with Docker and Container orchestrators - K8S, OpenShift
* Exposure to CICD practices and tools - Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure Devops
* Database knowledge - Oracle/SQL
* Shell scripting experience
* Basic application server knowledge (Tomcat/WebLogic)
* Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
* Customer support experience
* Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001 & ISO27002, Pen testing is a plus
* Experience in Installing/Configuring/Troubleshooting WebCenter Content is a plus
* Experience with Deployment Tools (Terraform, CloudFormation) is a plus
* Experience with Logging/Monitoring tools and applications (Elastic stack, Prometheus) is a plus
What we offer you
* A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious and growing (international) organization
* Working on innovative software product leveraging state of the art technologies
* A pleasant informal working environment where you can take ownership, share ideas and launch new initiatives
* Freedom to design your work
* A good salary that meets your background and work experience