Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
Do you have a good understanding of cloud environments such as Azure and AWS? Do you have experience in building and deploying IT infrastructure automation environments? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we simplify the customer’s existing IT landscape for better operations results. We wrap the landscape into software and apply analytics and machine learning to it. We make it software defined. We let the machine handle the complexity instead of using the traditional manual labor approach.
Customers can outsource their IT to us, but we can also assist via consultancy, helping the customer with building their own environment.
- You start your day by checking if there are any monitoring alerts that need your immediate attention
- After, you are actively involved in a daily stand-up with your DevOps team members and you offer or ask help on certain topics if needed
- You functionally discuss solutions, specifically with your product owner or customer and translate requirements in a future proof architecture
- Cloud providers have a lot of standard solutions. You can design and build infrastructure, platform and software solutions based on Azure and/or AWS catalog items, using cloud best practices. However, if standard solutions do not fit, you discuss customization with your team members
- You design microservices and run container workloads which are both orchestrated and monitored using tools that you think fit best for their purpose
- You build, deploy, maintain, and optimize infrastructure and application landscapes based on infra as code and configuration management principles. Automation is your default
- Everything you do is software defined in code, tested, and deployed in your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines which you create and maintain. Everything you do is version-controlled and reviewed via Git
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!