Mapiq / Delft (NL)Apply on site
You will be embedded in the data science team as their first DevOps Engineer. You will help us in the continued development of our infrastructure, as well as support of AI-technology and ML stack. For this, you need to have a huge passion for data and an in-depth understanding of MLOps.
Your main responsibility will be building infra to support an end-to-end pipeline that leverages machine learning, supporting data-scientists to make sure that they can run our experiments in the most useful manner. You will be doing that by working in close collaboration with our products operation team to maintain the DTAP process too.
* You focus on code, versioning of datasets, models and production endpoints to allow ML Engineers to collaborate, experiment and scale fast
* Improve and advance DataOps and MLOps infrastructure and operational processes
* Continuous Integration and Delivery for Machine Learning projects
* Work in close collaboration with the products operation team, including maintenance of the DTAP processes.
We provide a simple tool for a smarter workday that allows people to connect more deeply to their workspaces and to each other. When connecting becomes effortless, employees can focus on what matters most: having a meaningful day at work. We are rapidly growing and always on the lookout for ambitious individuals who will bring their ideas, background, and culture to the Mapiq team.
We are looking for a Devops/MLops Engineer with 1-2 years of experience.
Full-time · Delft/Hybrid, We try to keep it realistic, but if we have to describe our perfect candidate, it would be someone with 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
Next to that:
* You have software development skills (Python, packaging, testing and CI/CD, C#)
* You have experience working with Infrastructure as code
* You are familiar with or interested in the practical aspect of designing, implementing and building machine learning pipelines (Deploying ML models into production)
* You have an educational background in computer science or a related field
Nice to haves:
* Expertise in Bicep and Terraform big plus
* Experience with Spark, Databricks and MLflow
* Experience with public cloud platforms, AWS and GCP. Azure is a big plus.
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn't be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background and culture to help us raise the bar.
Conditions and benefits
* The freedom of a hybrid working environment: come to the office whenever you like and meet your team or visit the gym!
* Enjoy 1 month of workation from anywhere in the world
* We think work is about reaching goals and developing yourself professionally and personally. We care about your well-being and offer free mental health support.
* We have 100+ employees who have built a strong community of board game enthusiasts, sports fanatics, coffee lovers, and more! Be yourself and have fun!
* Competitive pay: to us, that means that we pay you what seems fair to us, based on your current experience and skills. We'll discuss salary with you during our first interaction to ensure you know what to expect.
* Please let us know if you think specific tools or devices should be part of your job offer. We will also provide you with €300 reimbursement to improve your home office, so you'll always be comfortable!
* And of course, we provide a pension plan, 25 vacation days, and travel reimbursement.