Axelera AI / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
As a member of the Design for Test team,within one of the Europe's highest profile Semiconductor start-up companies, you will contribute to the ongoing success of the company. The Design for Test team are responsible forarchitecting, designing and implementingthe testability infrastructure for Axelera's multicore in-memory-compute SoC.
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Our company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. We have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH), Bristol (UK) and Milan (IT).
· This role is for a Senior DFT engineer with proven experience in DFT
· Experience coding SystemVerilog RTL, TCL, and/or Perl
· Proficient in Unix/Linux environments
· Core DFT skills considered crucial for this position should include some of the following: hierarchical scan, Scan compression and insertion, Memory BIST, JTAG/IJTAG, at-speed test, ATPG, fault simulation, back-annotated gate-level verification and silicon debug
· Experience with Siemens, Cadence, and/or Synopsys DFT and simulation tools
· Outstanding technical problem solving and debugging ability
· Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
Desirable Experience and skills
· Familiarity with IEEE 1149, 1500, 1687
· Static Timing Analysis
· Working knowledge of Siemens DFT tools
· Willingness to elaborate technical concepts together with your colleagues
· Able to work autonomously and plan and perform research tasks
· You have a strong sense of responsibility and want to "Make the impossible possible"
Conditions and benefits
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you.
Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! For any further questions or information, please feel free to contact Heike Wilfling, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai