(Digital) Learning contents production specialist (1)
InnoEnergy / Son (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a new colleague with a strong content production background in the field of digital training and Blended Learning.
You will lead projects related to the production of digital training contents along the whole production chain, including maintenance, versioning and updating. You will take over the full responsibility for the development of pre-defined learning topics defined by the EBA Academy skills and training strategy. Your mission will be to produce top-level, highly industry-demanded and target-group oriented learning and training contents at volume and speed in alignment with the fast-growing EBA Academy content needs.
This role is part of a Central EBA Academy Content Production Team (Education team) and will report to the Head of Contents of the EBA Academy., You are part of the Central Content Production Team and will report to the Head of Contents of the EBA Academy., * Deliver industry leading online and blended training products in collaboration with external training providers (B2B2C Business Model).
* Take over several content productions projects in parallel (Trainings / courses), which might also include content curation projects
* Set up and manage relations to experts and service providers in the field of digital learning
* Work closely with internal resources like instructional designers and thematic experts, and external resources to deliver the (digital) productions in time and in quality
* Manage the processes of versioning, maintenance and updating of existing digital training contents
* Succeed in full project-management, which will include reporting and finance operations following the rules of EU and public funding
* Your delivery is 100% aligned with the content architecture strategy of the EBA academy (course and module structures, formats, methods), To build a sustainable, long-lasting operational framework amongst the three actors of the knowledge triangle in the energy sector: industry, research and higher education, while ensuring that the integration of the three is more efficient and has a higher impact on innovation (talent, technology, companies) than the three standing alone.
EIT InnoEnergy is the number one innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
Creating energy that is sustainable in every sense
For us, true sustainability also means an industry that is commercially viable, endlessly innovative, and highly competitive. We make this possible by supporting the market adoption of pioneering new innovations, without risk or complexity. From mobility to construction - from renewable energy sources to smarter storage - our commercially attractive innovations are nurtured in EIT InnoEnergy's trusted ecosystem. We have invested in nearly 450 assets, which have a forecasted revenue of €16 billion. In addition, 1,400 alumni have graduated from our Master and PhD School programmes, many of whom work for prestigious companies such as Tesla, Siemens, Total and Northvolt. We also bring together 500+ key players from across the energy value chain, from 18 different countries, who have indirect access to 150 million energy consumers.
The EBA Academy is a newly founded public-private initiative to support the transformation of the European industry towards an electrified and green future, funded by the EU. The EBA Academy will provide training and skills solutions for the whole battery value chain as new and strong strategic industrial pillar erecting across Europe. The goal is to set up and run a pan-European training and skills platform - With strong focus on distance learning tools and E-Learning - embedded in the European Battery Alliance network and all its industry partners.
To drive this digital training adventure, the EBA Academy has a job opening for a talented, Innoenergy is an agile organisation and this position is offered in our Dutch, German office, or one of the other EU offices
* A Master/ bachelor's degree in a relevant and related discipline (instructional design, educational sciences, media production, etc.)
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience in similar positions either within an education organisation (public or private) or the L&D department
* Project management skills with a strong background in the field of training and especially content production
* Demonstrated success in leading own projects on content production and education projects
* Conceptual and operational knowledge of a broad range of (digital) Training instruments, with a strong focus on E-learning solutions and distance learning tools
* Thorough understanding of educational content development models, curriculum development, instructional design, and training and evaluation methodologies.
* Knowledge of international e-learning certification standards and certification systems
* Knowledge of automated testing software is desirable
* Preferably experience of SCORM, other e-learning standards such as LTI and xAPI, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and authoring tools
* Technological savviness
* Start-Up and hands-on mentality
* Excellent English and preferably another foreign language (French, German, Spanish)
Conditions and benefits
* Working at the forefront of changing our world into a sustainable world
* An exciting and energizing environment
* An excellent remuneration package Salary/ Bonus/ Pension & leave scheme/ flexible work environment
For more information of this exciting opportunity you can contact Mike Ruigrok (Human Resources) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-10896180, Anouk Gelan (Manager EDU Strategy & Production Team) or Thomas Berger (Business Development Manager), www.Innoenergy.com