Endpoint Security Engineer
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new center of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralized services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organization.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
* Chief Admin Office (CAO)
* Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO), * A PwC Endpoint Security engineer will need to understand the fundamental differences in how macOS functions and how it secures users and their information when compared against Windows., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
A career in Global Technology and Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. The Security Awareness team is responsible for implementing a consistent security awareness programme through influence across the PwC Network of Firms to address risks associated with user behavior. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas
* Exposure conducting simple script development (creating scripting, understanding languages supported by macOS, troubleshooting code execution via Terminal) is a highly desired skillset in the macOS environment.
* Attention to detail, and ability to articulate security processes/methods/ideas in a succinct manner, both in writing and verbally.
* Approach security engineering with a willingness to learn new technologies and work collaboratively within and across multiple teams, BOS EMFI modules and technology to meet customer needs.
* Responsible for transitioning knowledge to our implementation team.
Who are you?
Demonstrates high level of knowledge and expertise in:
* Fundamental understanding of macOS, how security controls can be enforced on macOS and built-in security capabilities
* Experience with common MDM solution(s) (JAMF, Workspace ONE, Apple Business Manager)
* Experience with at least two endpoint security technologies such as AV/AM, EDR, PAM, DLP, etc.
* Familiarity understanding, constructing, and troubleshooting security configuration settings
* Exposure to developing and troubleshooting code/scripting (Python, Bash, etc.)
* Exposure to reviewing and implementing Endpoint Security controls
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Farida Hoelas.
Please note: direct applications only, no recruiters.