Front-End Developer (Angular)
Rotate / Utrecht (NL)
Rotate is the go-to team in the cargo industry for commercial decision-making tools and solutions. We help airlines turn data into action and improve their day-to-day commercial decision-making.
What you’ll be doing
We build data-driven solutions in collaboration with airlines around the world. Our apps help airlines turn data into action and improve their commercial decision-making.
- Design, implement and maintain our Angular apps.
- Embedding and/or developing of rich visualisation of complex data.
- Development and maintenance of server-less cloud functions (e.g. AWS Lambda).
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience of Angular development in a commercial environment.
- Preferably, experience with server-less cloud functions (e.g. AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, Azure Functions).
- You are curious, proactive and feel at ease in an informal and professional setting where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- You feel at ease in cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a great plus.
Why work at Rotate?
We are a team that solves an endless list of complex problems in an exciting industry. Our products are critical to airlines’ commercial decision-making, and are built leveraging the latest technologies. We will tailor your development and career ambitions – ensuring you share in the success.
In addition to excellent compensation, we think you’ll be proud and motivated to build a career at Rotate because you will be able to:
- Build things that matter. Solve complex problems in a critical industry. Partner with airlines to co-develop data-driven SaaS products with the latest technology stack. Drive efficiency and sustainability in global supply chains.
- Write your own story. Feel like an entrepreneur within a well-funded company and established team. Help us build Rotate and share in our joint success. Partner with us to tailor your development and career ambition.
- Live unforgettable experiences. Get exposed to different cultures, go on unforgettable offsites, experience the highs and lows of start-up life…and if you’re keen, travel the world and eat sushi in Tokyo!
Where is the position located?
We have chosen to be based in Utrecht within walking distance from the Central Station. We find value in being together as we collaborate to build exciting new products, while offering flexibility to accommodate different ways of working.
If you’re still reading and are excited about this role, we welcome your application even if you think you don’t meet all the requirements. We understand that no candidate is perfect, and would love to hear your story.
We are looking forward to hearing from you via firstname.lastname@example.org.