Syntho / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Front-end Engineer, you will have a key role in developing our user interface and be involved in important design decisions. You will build a user interface (React.js) that interacts with our Django back-end. You wil be involved with important technical and design decisions. You will find, identify and implement new methods for improving our software solution. You will actively participate in technical strategy sessions with respect to the user interface.
What's in it for you
* Work with state-of-the-art technologies and become front-runner with the latest tools and developments.
* Doing good - contribute in solving one of the key global challenges: the data / privacy dilemma.
* Working with a young & ambitious team.
* Monthly team outings and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks.
* An awesome startup culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality.
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of treats, drinks, and social events.
* Great and easy accessible office location in Amsterdam.
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
Syntho is a data technology organization with a strong expertise in privacy enhancing technologies (PET), headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It was founded in 2020 with the goal of solving the privacy dilemma and enable the open data economy, where data can be used and shared freely and privacy guaranteed. Syntho enables organisations to boost innovation in a privacy-preserving way by providing AI software for synthetic data. Syntho is the winner of the 2020 Philips Innovation Award.
As a start-up, Syntho has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and is growing really fast. Do you want to work for one of the most promising and innovative companies dedicated to offer privacy-preserving synthetic data to take away legitimate privacy concerns? Are you looking to develop your skills, grow your career and be at the forefront of data-driven innovation? Then we're looking for you!
* A startup mindset and ambition to work in a startup environment.
* 2+ year working experience.
* 5+ years programming experience.
* Experience with front-end frameworks (React.js).
* Experience with UX/UI.
* Experience with SaaS solutions or B2B software solutions is a plus.
* Ability to become proficient with our solution quickly and understand our products' technical capabilities.
* Energetic and proactive personality.
* Professional fluency in English.