Front-end Software Engineer | ORTEC
ORTEC / Zoetermeer (NL)Apply on site
Keen on front-end development, new technologies and ever-changing projects? Sounds like this might be the job for you!
At ORTEC Global Development Services we design tailor-made software solutions for stimulating international customers like Shell, Dutch Railways (NS) and Albert Heijn.
We're a team of skilled and passionate craftsmen who love to challenge ourselves with different small and large solutions for very diverse industries.
Most of our projects are built from scratch in an Agile environment, and our front-end developers work with Angular 9 and 10. To improve the service we offer to our customers we are constantly on the lookout for new, exciting technologies and work processes.
* We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
* Join our company and improve the world
* Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
* Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
* Year-end bonus equal to a full month's pay
* NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it's your choice
* 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
* Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
* We help you to #stayhealthy, to #stayeffective and to #stayconnected: we organize online activities such as pub quizzes, online sports events, social calls with colleagues, and when possible, offline events will be common practice as well again.
What to expect
We will help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 1000 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients' experiences.
* Comfortable with handling high complexity
* Experienced in HTML5, TypeScript and Angular, or similar frameworks
* Experienced in RxJS
* Able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
* Happy to work with the customer on site
* Willing to develop yourself continuously
* Conscientious in staying abreast of new developments
* Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
* Passionate about IT - it's not just your job, it's your true calling
* Holding a Bachelor's or Master's in Information Technology or comparable, or a web development education from another institute or organization
* Willingness to take part in on-call duties to support our customers 24/7 (approx. 8 weeks per year). You will be generously compensated