Circularise / Den Haag (NL)Apply on site
* Work towards a production ready system for a large number of clients.
* Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs and modifying specifications of complex applications.
* A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
* Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
We created Circularise to enable a circular economy on a global scale through better traceability and transparency across complex supply chains.
Circulariseâs Software system helps suppliers in chemicals, plastics, battery materials, metals, and other industries to trace materials and share their environmental footprint without risking their sensitive data.
By extension, it helps brands and OEMs to monitor their supply chains, get visibility into their own Scope 3 emissions, comply with upcoming due diligence regulations, and implement the circular economy in their operations.
To learn more about Circularise, check out our
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer with an affinity for UX/UI design to join our engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing code, developing frontend components, ensuring UX/UI feasibility and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with our back-end team and designers., * You have at least 4 years of experience as a React developer.
* You know the best practices (responsive design, architectural pattern that scales, etc.).
* You have some strong CSS skills, focused on writing maintainable code.
* You have a good knowledge of Git and how to work collaboratively.
* You are a great communicator (both written and verbal) and like to share knowledge with the rest of the team.
* You are proactive, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
* Experience with React Query.
* Experience with Next.js.
* Experience with Styled Component.
* Experience in writing unit tests, and knowledge of other testing techniques. (using RTL, Jest etc).
* Experience with state management solutions (e.g Jotai, Redux).
* Experience in blockchain integrations (web3, metamask).
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Experience with System Designâs components development approach.
* Experience with Storybook.
Conditions and benefits
* A competitive salary
* 25 days of paid time off
* Travel allowance
* Remote-first dev team, work from home policy
* Flexible working hours
* Be part of a new industry standard
* Save the world with code