Frontend Engineer (Senior)
Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
What you will achieve
* You will own the frontend CI/CD pipelines and strive to continuously improve developer productivity.
* You will plan and estimate issues and close a good number of items every week.
* You implement and improve existing coding standards and practices.
* You will mentor junior developers and lift up the team with your experience.
* You know how to reduce the amount of bugs and are able to deliver good feedback on code reviews.
We are Amberscript, a dynamic scale up with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. We save our customers hours of manual work and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily, aiming to make digital accessibility a reality for everyone.
Equal Opportunities Employers:
We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality and disability. Employees are treated in accordance with our policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices are administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.
* You have more than 4 years of experience in a similar role.
* You have experience with testing frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Cypress or similar.
* You know your way around UI design. Experience with user interface design.
* You know your way around browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
* You are an excellent troubleshooter and know how to deliver projects on time.
* You have good communication skills and are a real team player.
* You get energy from documenting and organizing your tasks and projects.
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to email@example.com.
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
What's your native language? *
Please upload your CV and optionally a short cover letter (max. 20 MB in total).