Frontend Engineer - Veye Reporting
Aidence / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The technology department covers a number of disciplines from data science to product development, including testing and platform automation. The Veye Reporting team is key to evolving our current screening customers but also enabling new ones.
* Collect requirements, design and develop the product focusing on the frontend application & its integration to the backend;
* Be responsible throughout the life-cycle for features and projects you work on, from refining the approach to seeing it running in production;
* Analyse and optimise response times and performance
* Collaborate with the entire team to make strategic recommendations and improvements to the technology and business
* Maintain and observe all Quality and Regulatory requirements throughout development and operations to assure our continued compliance, * A take-home coding exercise (max 3h) followed by an interview in which we will go through the code and ask you to do some adjustments to the same code (~1.5h). This step can be skipped if your open source contribution is enough for us to review.
* A systems design interview in which we will ask you to draw architecture diagrams and talk through architectural choices and trade-offs (~1.5h)
* Final interview with the CTO (~1h)
At Aidence, we rally 60+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
Aidence is part of RadNet's Artificial Intelligence division. In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe and is pending FDA approval.
We have become the strong company we are today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?, * Ability to rapidly learn from and contribute to the learning of others
* Apply great and creative problem-solving skills
* Strong analytics mindset
* Drive and determination to continually choose appropriate accuracy/error measures and evaluation strategy
* Ability to work independently and be self-driven
* Ability to structure your work effectively
* Not afraid of working inside a strong regulatory framework and disciplined about complex testing needs
* Ability to make well-reasoned trade-offs between velocity and quality, understanding when to work for higher quality and when to optimise for time-to-market, * 3+ years of working experience in a similar role
* 2+ years of experience with any major framework such as Angular, VueJS, React, or Ember. We mainly use React but we're also open to considering candidates that are good with Angular, VueJS, or Ember.
* A proven track record in frontend development using both SPA frameworks and VanillaJS
* Experience working on large scale projects
* Clean, quality code supported by unit and integration tests and validation
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Fluent in English, * Experience developing production code using GCP, AWS or K8S
* Experience in the MedTech field
* Experience with one of the following:
+ 2D/3D annotation tools
+ Imaging libraries such as Cornerstone.Js, OHIF, ArrayBuffer, HTML 5 Canvas or WebGL
+ 3D rendering engines
* Experience with React.JS and TypeScript
Conditions and benefits
* Salary range: 70-100 €k
* Remote-first - you can work from the Netherlands (full-time) or work remotely worldwide (contractor). We only ask that you come over four times a year for our Quarterly Company offsites.
* 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
* Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility.
* Very smart, passionate colleagues.
* A modern technology stack. You will use Google Cloud Platform with a strong preference for cloud-native and serverless.