Full Stack Software Engineer
Syntho / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be a key member of the development team, responsible for building a scalable application that interfaces with the Syntho Engine Core API and communicates with third party applications. You will work on developing our software solution and be involved with key technical decisions. You will find, identify and implement new methods for improving our software solution. You will actively participate in technical strategy sessions with respect to the development of our solution.
What's in it for you
* Work with state-of-the-art technologies and become front-runner with the latest tools and developments.
* Doing good - contribute in solving one of the key global challenges: the data / privacy dilemma.
* Working with a young & ambitious team.
* Monthly team outings and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks.
* An awesome startup culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality.
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of treats, drinks, and social events.
* Great and easy accessible office location in Amsterdam.
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
Syntho is a data technology organization with a strong expertise in privacy enhancing technologies (PET), headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It was founded in 2020 with the goal of solving the privacy dilemma and enable the open data economy, where data can be used and shared freely and privacy guaranteed. Syntho enables organisations to boost innovation in a privacy-preserving way by providing AI software for synthetic data. Syntho is the winner of the 2020 Philips Innovation Award.
As a startup, Syntho has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and is growing really fast. Do you want to work for one of the most promising and innovative companies dedicated to offer privacy-preserving synthetic data to take away legitimate privacy concerns? Are you looking to develop your skills, grow your career and be at the forefront of data-driven innovation? Then we're looking for you!
* A startup mindset and ambition to work in a startup environment.
* Master's degree in ideally Computing Science. Also Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Physics or Mathematics could be a fit.
* 2+ year working experience.
* 8+ years programming experience.
* Experience with back-end frameworks in Python (Django).
* Experience with front-end framework React.js.
* Experience with CI/CD.
* Experience with Identity and Access Management (i.e. LDAP).
* Experience with UX/UI.
* Some experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
* Experience with SaaS solutions or B2B software solutions is a plus.
* Ability to become proficient with our solution quickly and understand our products' technical capabilities.
* Energetic and proactive personality.
* Professional fluency in English.