Fullstack Developer Customer Data
ABN AMRO / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
You will work in your own DevOps block on developing and maintaining good quality and future proof IT solutions. This includes:
* Educating yourself with the right technical capabilities and the latest innovations
* Actively participating in knowledge gaining and sharing by joining communities and events. Furthermore, focus on proper knowledge dissemination across the teams, pushing the limits of our technology and focussing on holistic solutions.
* You make sure your code is safe, up to the latest standards, secure and working. You are open to feedback on your code and open to learn from peers and your Chapter Lead.
* Finding solutions to new challenges
At ABN AMRO, we strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. That strategy is also brought to life in how we work ourselves. Hence, we offer hybrid working as the new normal. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you work most comfortably and effectively. Of course, we offer you the right resources you need in order to set up a good home office. For example, an ergonomic chair, desk and laptop.
Customer Master Engineering is one of the most vital departments within ABN AMRO. We build and maintain applications to manage one our most valuable assets, customer data. And in doing so, we like to use innovative solutions like Kafka streaming, whilst the heart of it all still relies on older technology. One of the biggest challenges in the coming years is to move our current solution towards Azure, making use of state-of-the-art solution provided. We highly focus on a DevOps mindset within our Teams and Departments. And above all we follow the Agile/Scrum mindset and empower our teams to be self-organizing. Within our teams you can expect challenging work with creative and innovative people who also love to celebrate success with occasional drinks after work., * The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
* The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
* A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
* A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
* An annual public transportation pass
* A solid pension plan
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated., "We have so many different technologies and programming languages in-house; what's more, we're constantly developing new products. As an IT professional with ABN AMRO, you can never go stale."
* 5+ years
* Natural leadership
* Passion for your field of expertise, You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. You love working on (Java) technologies to find the best IT solutions. At the same time, you get enthusiastic from creating wonderful code. Do you think you're a fit? Check your profile:
* Front End Framework (preferably Vue.js)
* Spring Boot
* Professional experience using Azure platform (setting up Azure environments, i.e. building solutions using App Service, AKS, Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB)
* Driving the quality and performance of our code and able to write J-unit tests
* Great analytical skills and architectural understanding
* Enthusiastic to help grow the Java development community
* Eager to learn new technical concepts
* You go beyond what is expected from you
Conditions and benefits
* € 4.823 - € 6.890 pm
* Excellent employment conditions
* In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
* Building a future proof bank
* A diverse and inclusive culture
* Extensive internal career opportunities
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can contact Menno van Geloven, IT Lead Customer Master Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to get to know you!