Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
To be successful as a fullstack developer, you should have a specialist level of understanding and skill in developing a broad range of applications and proprietary solutions. A top-notch fullstack developer will be comfortable working independently and be able to deliver top-quality, error-free work on time.
What you will achieve
* Reduce PR turnaround time to less than 4 hours.
* Ensure every release is delivered on time and in scope.
* Provide detailed documentation.
* Increase local development efficiencies by 15%.
* Interpreting briefs to create high-quality code that functions according to specifications.
* Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
* Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
* Problem solving with other team members in the project.
* Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
* Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
* Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
* Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
* Mentoring younger developers.
* Advocating clean code and good testing practices.
"We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers."
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Good organizational and time-management skills.
* A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
* Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
* Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
What's your native language? *