Functional SAP Consultant - Indirect Tax
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Our international clients have to deal with dynamic, complex business flows and rapidly changing indirect tax legislation. Our team advises on how their SAP systems can be set up to facilitate these continuous changes. It is therefore crucial that we understand our client's business and are aware of the latest technological developments. For our expanding team, we are looking for a Functional SAP Consultant. Do you enjoy helping clients to find the best possible solution, do you have experience implementing/optimising SAP systems and do you think that PwC suits you as an employer? Then keep reading!
What will you do
Within our team, we often work in project teams, consisting of staff from both the client and PwC. The colleagues in our team have different areas of expertise, e.g. project managers, Indirect Tax/VAT experts and (SAP) functional consultants. Everyone has their own role, but in the end we deliver the solution together and are jointly responsible for providing the client with the best solution.
In these project teams, we work on projects to optimize SAP systems relating to Indirect Tax/VAT. These are often projects that last a few months and you will be working on several projects at once.
An important part of the job is learning to understand the client's way of working. We do this by means of analyses, interviews and workshops at and with the client. The next step in the project is to design the optimal appropriate solution that also fulfils all Indirect Tax/VAT requirements. In practice, this means that the SAP system alone is sometimes not sufficient, so we also look at additional systems that we can implement. Needless to say, we do not simply provide the client with a solution on paper, the next part of a project is implementing and configuring the total solution we have proposed. It is important to know that implementing the client's SAP system is always involved. Of course, this step in the project also includes creating and providing training, to explain to clients what will change for them and how the system can be used optimally., Many trainings and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development.
* An appropriate salary and extensive terms of employment, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1,000 to spend on your health, such as mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching and wellness.
* Fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor.
* Monthly internet allowance.
* An electric lease car/ attractive waived car scheme, laptop and iPhone.
* 30 vacation days per year.
* Hybrid working at client, home and office.
* The opportunity to engage in Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment within regular working hours.
We are an international team, and we usually have international clients, so the working language in our team is English. A large part of the work can be done from our office, but it is occasionally necessary to visit the client (sometimes abroad). We as a team also offer the opportunity to work from home one or more days a week.
You recognize yourself in this
* You have at least completed a university degree in economics, business or IT;
* You are a functional SAP consultant who enjoys solving complex problems in SAP;
* You have at least three years of proven experience in SAP in the modules FI, SD and/or MM;
* You are familiar with the financial, sales and purchasing business processes of a company;
* You have an excellent command of the English language, verbally and in writing, the Dutch language is a pre;
* You are analytical, punctual and can work independently under pressure;
* You enjoy working in a team to tackle challenging international projects;
* Basic debugging and technical knowledge (i.e BADIs implementations) is a pre.
Would you like more information about the position? Then feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Evelyn Ravesteijn at email@example.com.